Saturday 29 October 2011

Saturday 29th October 2011: Halloween at Waterstones

Saturday 29th October 2011 


It was Halloween at Waterstones. Given the success and compliments I received on my Joker outfit, I thought I'd re-do it! I had to re-buy all the make up again, rigid collodion and liquid latex. I woke up at 3.00am Saturday morning to get my make-up ready for the day!

Me with my camera
I'd put on a bit of weight since I did my last Joker costume in 2009 but I still had the shirt so I wore it over my work uniform.

Being the Joker at work tied in well with the fact that the Joker is a 'book' (graphic novel) character.

I took my camera in and snapped some great photos of the staff, the author we had in and the children having their faces painted.

It was a fantastic and fun day and I scared loads of children too ... which is the whole point of Halloween, isn't it? ;)


Jamie and Fi
Jason as Shep the dog















Mark as a vampire (I think), Tegan as a witch, Jamie as a dragon, Me as the Joker and Jason as Shep the dog

No comments:

Post a Comment