Saturday 20 October 2007

Saturday 20th October 2007: Gothic Lolita Dress

Saturday 20th October 2007


This EXPO I dressed in my Gothic Lolita dress that I bought back at the May 2007 EXPO.

This was the first EXPO to be attended by my boyfriend Mike. At the time, we'd been going out for just over 2 months. While I'm writing this (28.8.2012) we've been together for 5 years now (and living together).

We were joined by Sophie again and a new addition to the crew in my friend Roxana. Roxana and I have been best friends for years. We went to infant, primary and secondary school together. We stopped talking for a few years in secondary school while we were in different classes, but we got back in touch and since this EXPO, we've gone to all our EXPOs together. 
Mike got to meet some Stormtroopers

Sophie dressed as Sailor Jupiter. She bought her costume on Ebay from a seller in China. It came out pretty good, I wish I could have got a Sailor Moon one!

We had a good EXPO this year. Mike got to meet some Stormtroopers, and I managed to get hold of some Sailor Moon merchandise! Which made me very happy! I got a hat and a plaque about Usagi and Sophie came away with a Sailor Jupiter keychain.

To top off our day we all got to meet Marina Sirtis! Mike got her signature and I got to geek out over the fact I'd seen Councillor Diana Troy from Star Trek NG! :D




Marina Sirtis signing Mike's photo
Mike drooling over his signature! 
Me with my Sailor Moon merchandise

Sophie with her Sailor Jupiter keychain
Me trying on Sophie's Sailor Jupiter headband

No comments:

Post a Comment